Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducted the third PNP-only draw. It was this year’s sixth draw for Express Entry candidates.
IRCC conducted the fourth program-specific Express Entry draw on March 1, 2023. The minimum CRS score for the PNP-only Express draw was 748 points. The following are highlights of Express Entry draws in 2023 so far:
- All-Programs Express Entry draw on Jan 11: 5500 invitations (CRS threshold- 507)
- All-Programs Express Entry draw on Jan 18: 5500 invitations (CRS threshold- 490)
- PNP-only Express Entry draw on Feb 01: 893 invitations (CRS threshold- 733)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) draw on Feb 02: 3300 invitations (CRS threshold- 489)
- PNP-only Express Entry draw on Feb 15: 699 invitations (CRS threshold- 791)
- PNP-only Express Entry draw on Mar 01: 667 invitations (CRS threshold- 748)
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) draw for Express Entry candidates on February 02 was the first ever FSW-only Express Entry draw since its introduction of Express Entry in 2015. The FSW program is popular among candidates meeting language, work experience, and education criteria.
Express Entry Application Tracker facility
The application tracker facility boosts the transparency of the Express Entry program, besides easy access to information. As of January 31, 2023, 47,868 Express Entry applications, besides 47,868 PNP applications, were waiting for processing.
All candidates having an active Express Entry profile can monitor their applications under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). The launch of the application tracker by the IRCC will also enable candidates under PNP categories.