Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held the recent Express Entry invitation round on October 10, 2023, issuing 3,725 Invitations to Apply.
The CRS score cut-off for the October 10 All-program Express Entry draw was 500 points. The new no-programs-specified Express Entry draws follow category-based Express Entry invitation rounds covering all six categories. Here are the details of the Express Entry draws in the week of September 25, 2023:
- September 28 (Agriculture and agri-food category-based Express Entry draw)- 600 ITAs with a CRS cut-off score of 354 points
- September 27 (French-speaking category-based Express Entry draw)- 500 ITAs with a CRS cut-off score of 472 points
- September 26 (All-programs Express Entry draw)- 3000 ITAs with a CRS cut-off score of 504 points
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) introduced Category-based Express Entry draws to attract international talent and skills to enhance Canada’s economy, labor market, and demography. The six categories are:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Agriculture and agri-food
- French language proficiency
IRCC’s category-based Express Entry selection is the federal embodiment of the provincial nominee programs that enable provinces to select new immigrants according to local needs.