The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program invites 244 Applicants in the latest draw on October 4, 2022
The province of British Columbia sent invitations to Apply (ITAs) to 244 candidates across three immigration categories:
Skills Immigration Category
BC PNP Draw selected 184 candidates under the skills immigration category. These included:
- Skilled Workers comprising EEBC having a minimum CRS score of 120
- International Graduates category comprising EEBC option with scores of 105 and above
- Semi-skilled and entry-level candidates having scores of 82 and above
Skills immigration – Targeted draw
The category selected a total of 55 applicants to receive an Invitation to Apply.
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants under NOC 4214 selected 32 candidates in Skilled Workers and International Graduates, including the EEBC option, with a score of 60 and above.
- Healthcare category- A total of 13 Skilled Workers, Entry-Level, Semi-Skilled, and International Graduates, having a minimum of 60 scores.
- Healthcare assistants (NOC 3413)- BC-PNP sent invitations to 5 applicants in the Entry Level and Semi-skilled category for a score of 60 and above.
- Other Priority Occupations (NOC 3114 and NOC 3213) selected a total of 5 Skilled Workers and International Graduates, including the EEBC option having a score of 60 and above.
BC PNP’s Entrepreneur Immigration selected 5 applicants in its Base Stream with a minimum score of 116 and above.