In April 2023, Alberta issued 405 Notifications of Interest (NOIs) in five back-to-back draws under the Express Entry stream of the Alberta Advantage Immigrant Program.
Alberta explores the Express Entry pool of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship (IRCC) to select eligible candidates. The candidates meeting requirements of Alberta’s PNP streams stand to receive NOIs if their CRS scores are above the cut-off marks. The lowest CRS score for the five Express Entry draws of the Alberta Advantage Immigrant Program draws in April was 301 points.
- AAIP Express Entry Draw on April 5 issued 53 Notifications of Interest to candidates in Alberta Job Offer and Healthcare pathways. The lowest CRS score requirement was 351 points.
- The April 18 AAIP draw processed 68 Notifications of Interests under Alberta Job Offer and Agricultural occupations to candidates with a minimum CRS score of 307 points.
- Alberta held the third Express Entry draw on April 20, issuing 152 Notifications of Interest. The NOI draw targeted candidates under primary in-demand occupations and family connections. The CRS cut-off was 302 points.
- Alberta’s fourth draw of April 24, targeted construction occupation Alberta Job offer and issued 124 Notifications of Interest. The lowest-ranking candidate in the draw had a CRS score of 301 points.
- On April 25, 2023, Alberta conducted the fifth draw targeting Alberta Job offer and Designated Healthcare pathway. The draw issued 8 NOIs to candidates with a minimum CRS score of 316.
Candidates receiving Notification of Interest have two weeks to revert through email with a copy of the NOI letter and other relevant details to seek nomination for Alberta immigration.